As we enter the home stretch of our important neighborhood vote, we ask everyone to
please mail your ballot by October 1.
- First, for residents who have questions about proxy voting or concerns about retroactive enforcement of Restrictions and our position on grandfathering, please read this document that we hope reassures you that we hear your feedback and are proceeding in good faith as neighbors.
- Secondly, on Monday, September 26 from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM, we invite homeowners to a neighborhood town hall meeting at Glenwood Estates Park Pavilion. You may view the meeting guidelines and agenda here.
The Board is committed to meeting your needs and has a number of resources in place to assist:
- Contact President Brian Cameron anytime at 618.288.2921 or email@example.com
- Visit the vote page of our website at glenwoodestates.org/vote
- Follow other discussions related to the vote at glenwoodestates.org/blog
- Sign up for our neighborhood email list at glenwoodestates.org/news
- Join the discussion on Facebook at facebook.com/glenwoodestates
Glenwood Estates Association
PO Box 433
Glen Carbon, IL 62034