If you have returned your ballot for our neighborhood vote, thank you. If you have not, we have heard your feedback.
We will accept ballots until Saturday, October 8.
With just over 25% of ballots still in play, our Street Captains visited residents on each street this weekend. Many indicated that their votes were in the mail. Others acknowledged that they had either forgotten to vote or had lost their ballots. The common theme we heard was a desire for their vote to count. It's only fair that we honor that desire.
We realize that life gets busy with family commitments, work and more. We also understand that this may not be a top of mind issue for everyone, and 100% participation in any vote is nearly impossible. But we want to employ reasonable flexibility to ensure every homeowner possible is heard.
Tips to ensure we receive your ballot no later than Saturday, October 8.
- Download one right here or contact your Street Captain who will drop one off for you.
- Drop off your completed ballot at 42 Glen Echo.
- Provided your Street Captain with your completed ballot.
- Call, text or email 618.288.2921 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your ballot picked up.
If you still wish to mail your ballot, please mail it no later than Wednesday, October 5 to ensure we have it in hand by Saturday, October 8. Our mailing address is:
- Glenwood Estates Association
PO Box 433
Glen Carbon, IL 62034